Archive for November 2012

On Some Matters of Service of Process in California State

Do you know that Service of Process California might have different procedures than that from any other states in America? Indeed, for this specific process, each state can claim their own procedures so you might as well expect differences in Pennsylvania or Texas and or other states. In California, a person may need to have the license first, or it is usually calledCalifornia Process Servers License. Also, any person needs to have theirselves registered bonded. Of course, this person has to be mature enough, at least 18 year old in California, and he or she must not be a part of any legal or lawsuit whatsoever.

As the registration is statewide, the person wishing to be a server must also prove him or herself to be a Californian resident of at least one year. For this service of process, anyone wants the position could neglect tests or certain degrees, not even judicial ones, as there is no such test or degree requirement. However, as it is stated somewhere previously, this anyone wishing to be a part of the service needs to place some bond. And in California, it means a $2,000 of cash deposit. For those of private investigators, the requirements may differ as well and they are not eligible to serve bank levies, at least not without a permission first.

Given the gravity of importance for any person who receives such service of process notification, it is suggested that that anyone have his or her own professional consultation sessions with equally professional legal personae should he or she find themselves be unsure of what to do. This is a wiseful advice indeed as anyone receiving a service of process of which he or she then neglects to give the appropriate response to the court, it is certain that such negligence is due to legal penalties.